Re: southwest FL for summer

---------

From: Robert L. Snyder (rsnyder_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 15:56:19 PDT

I'll be renting an apt./condo in Ft. Myers area for about 6-7 weeks this
summer starting around the 1st of July. I plan to sightsee, do some
watercolor painting, read, hunt for sea shells, (the usual 'kick back'
summer stuff). If any art teachers living/working in south FL
(particularly in Ft. Myers, Naples, Port Charlotte, Sarasota areas) would
like to get together to compare notes on teaching art in public
schools these days, let me know. I teach in several public elem. schools
in Maryland - suburbs of Wash.,DC. -Been teaching for about 6 years now.

 - bob snyder

---