Re: Four centuries of art

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 11:02:49 PDT

Thanks for correcting me...I meant "last four DECADES"....I sure would hate to do the last four CENTURIES in art...would take me forever...LOL!
Carolyn

  Dear Carolyn,
  Do you mean "last four centuries" as in: 1600's, 1700's, 1800's, 1900's? Or do you mean "last four decades" as in: 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's?
  Mark

    If you were going to do a school presentation of the last four centuries in
  art....what artists would you use? I have made a beginning list...but need
  some help from all of you with your suggestions.
  60's
  70's
  80's
  90's