RE: need help

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 10:13:13 PDT

Wicky Sticks, to build buildings
Popsicle sticks and glue........go wild!
sugar cubes, and pyramids, or igloos
shoe boxes, or any boxes and construction paper, turn the kids loose, they
will design futuristic buildings.
straws and string.........string the straws and then connect them together
in different geometric configurations.
milk cartons, little ones and big ones, build a whole city.
modeling clay........let them use their imaginations...just give them a
"prompt" sentence, such as.......what would your house look like if it was
built by robots?
Contact Paper, peeled, and use construction paper stips to build or design a
3-D skateboard park, or playground park.

Hope this helps.
Kathy Tickner
Byron Excelsior School, CA