junior high

---------

From: michael sacco (occasm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 21:22:53 PDT

Hello,
I'm going to be starting a jr high art postion in September. This will be
first position as an art teacher. It looks like a will have a couple of
months to prepare, so I'm asking for advice on how to best prepare for
September. Also, can anyone offer up some resources (ie. books, magazines,
etc.)that they think I should be reading now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

michael sacco

---