Re: messages with attachments

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 20:43:20 PDT

I have a souped up computer with Norton and lots of bells and whistles. BUT>>>I read my email on webtv. For only about 150 bucks (I think) webtv plugs into your phone and tv and you lay back on your couch or bed or in a comfy chair and read email on your tv set. It just plugs into the phone and the tv. My email on the computer is only used for a few things. I don't know how they do it, but I've never known anyone with webtv to have a virus. I also do most of my surfing on webtv and send the stuff I want to download to my hotmail address on my computer form webtv. I feel much safer with this "shield". Still, I try to update my Norton once a week. I would be lost without my computer....sad but true!

---