Re: messages with attachments

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 18:12:44 PDT

I had a virus on my computer that my free AVG anti-virus program could not
fix. So I went and purchased Norton, installed it, updated it, and it found
no viruses. I tried a different free program as well, and it found the
virus. I was VERY disappointed in Norton and will not rely on it. Just my
2cents from a disgruntled Norton customer.
~Michal

> What you're saying worries me. I know that recently with some of the
emails
> I've received, Norton will put up an alert when I go to open the message.
> have been deleting the virus AND the message. I just hope someone doesn't
> create a virus/worm that Norton doesn't catch.

---