Re: messages with attachments

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 16:25:58 PDT

Can someone tell me what all the messages with the weird symbols
in the subject line are. I only get them through this list
serve. I never open any emails or attachments unless I know the
person either by relationship or by expecting the email. Of
course, I trust all of you also. I do know that what may be
sent out from someone on the list is not directly but through
unknown source.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org