wetsite program

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 13:41:14 PDT

Hi all:

I just attended a workshop on a program called NOVU. Comes in PC and
Mac
formats. In one day I have a website set up that is linked to our
county
website. It is simple and too easy to do. You can make it involved by
putting links to other people's websites, using your own pics, etc.
It's
not as involved as many of yours, but for time constrained or beginners,
it
is a dream come true. I hadn't ever worked on a webpage set up before
except for Powerpoint applications, so I was easily impressed by the
user
friendliness of this program.
Hope this helps.
Marlyn in all too sunny Florida where it is hot hot hot.

---