Re: biiiig group project finished!

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 16:21:54 PDT

Hi Amy,

   Your website is great! Let me know how I can get to groups 74, 75 ,76,
etc. The links are not working for me. The comedians are super. Want to
see more.

           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus , retired

I posted a new exhibit to my school web page that might be fun for fellow
teachers. My middle schoolers worked on new sculptures for their cafeteria
that are FINALLY finished and hung. They came out almost life sized, and
took a long time to make. The theme was "Dining with the Greats," and the
sculptures feature leaders in different fields of study / culture from the
present and the past. Each sculpture really has a middle school feel -- who
else could put Ghandi, Jesus Christ, and Bono from U2 together in a work of
art as leading peacemakers?
The address is: parkerart.homestead.com <parkerart.homestead.com > in
case you want to visit.
Amy R. ---

---