RE: school discipline policy based on merit/demerit system--anyone heard of this?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 10:55:47 PDT

You might check out the Girls and Boys Town program. I went to an
inservice last week about classroom management. They have a point system
they use - don't know the details wasn't part of the inservice just
mentioned in passing.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"