Re: messages with attachments

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 10:22:28 PDT

As some of you have mentioned, I have been getting 5 or 6 messages per day
with a variety of subject lines and from names that contain two
attachments. I delete them daily. If anyone every gets anything from me
with an attachment, delete it--actually don't every open an attachment
from anyone unless you are expecting it. I'm not sure if my name is being
used or not...

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #