Re: RE:Computer Technology - Beth

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 06:52:18 PDT

As stated in another letter to the list, I like getting the
feedback so quickly that would take a week or longer. For that
I am behind the tech age. And other reasons.

As far as our campus, all classrooms have at least one computer.
  Students use my six, sometimes 21 ( A mac COW - computers on
wheels) , computers about twice per semester as part of a
lesson. A lot of it to collaborate with others. I have had
them create Hyperstudio stacks as sketchbooks. It is easier to
carry that disk home than 150 sketchbooks, not to mention
staying later at the school. They do a lot of scanning.

AS you stated, a challenging thread here. My mind is using
both left and right side at this time. Cheating here, I lean
towards the right so the knowledge flows to that side, he he.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org