RE:Computer Technology

---------

From: Elizabeth Abbott (edabbott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 06:30:10 PDT

This has been an extremely challenging conversation. I would like to
think that I am not a
victim of technology but can choose when to engage with it or use it.

In the system where I teach we have all the latest stuff at our
fingertips, but not only do most teachers
don't use it....our students don't. In a few years we will be wondering
what to do with all the outdated
technology stuff. The flip side of it all.... I would have not been able
to bring as much real art to the
classroom without it.

And finally, even though I know none of you by face........having this
list to return to for my daily
art teaching inspiration, support and help from all of you all over the
world has been a great advantage.

Let's all enjoy the summer!
Beth

---