Re: computer technology- Judie J

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 10:59:21 PDT

I am not in any way a believer in doing art soley in the
computer box. I do feel that the box is important also. My
first belief is in the pencil, for it is the basis of all, as
far as putting it on paper, but wait, isn't a drawing slate the
same thing. Just thinking there. I can see your point, very
modernized tool, we need to keep in might what it was that got
us to the design of that tool. I would feel comfortable in
saying, a #2 pencil. What do you think.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org