Re: RE: web site-thanks Michelle

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 10:50:32 PDT

Michelle,

Well I was about to do that very decorative, animation thing
until what you said does make sense. As one who has to use
dial up modem, yuk!!!!!!!!!!, I never thought about how having
all the "bells and whistles" does make for a long upload and
download, especially for the dial up. I do want to share, keep
it simple, do want all to have ease of access, keep it simple,
do want the students work to be the focus, keep it simple. I
have come to the decision, to KEEP IT SIMPLE. Yes I am doing
the skeleton thing and will add as I go along. I have a few
things to place and hope with in the week to have something up
and going.

Here is the unknown for me, do I pay someone to post my web
site. Are there places you commonly do this for free? How does
this part all work?
Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org