Lin's line design attachment folly...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 07:55:41 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I have been literally swamped with
requests for Lin's line design attachments (well over 100) and it takes way
too much of my time to send them to you all personally so I am ceasing this
offer.

I really appreciate all the thank-you's I have been getting which is a nice
change from a few years ago when listserv members generally were not as
responsive to thanking for favors.

Again...I will not be sending out any more attachment request responses
after I finish the ones I still have here on my desktop. I would suggest if
you are still interested and haven't written me yet that you put your
request out to the general listserv and someone who has already received the
attachments will get in touch with you.

Thank you for understanding that this has become, for me anyway, too big an
undertaking. NEXT time I make an offer like this, someone hit me with a 2x4.
Toodles....Bunki

---