Re: computer technology- Judie J

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 07:10:10 PDT

Judie,

Your thoughts on how you have your students push their work
leads me to share what I do. They create a simple piece on the
computer using whatever paint program is installed (behind
there). Then I have them do the same piece mosaic method, using
colors from magazines to complete the mosaic. Is hard to match
colors to print out. Students get a feel of what the final
piece will be. It really is the same as thought process in
sketchbook, just on the computer. I have them paste the
printout in their sketchbook. It sames on colored pencil use
also.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org