Re: AP Studio teachers

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 04:28:44 PDT

Next year I don't have enough for a class, so they will be fit in with other
classes that fit their schedule - I don't like that at all, since I've found
the feedback and reinforcement from their classmates is really a good
motivator (although I agree with you, some became lethargic from all the
work and looming deadlines...) The only thing I can think to do with them,
is meet after school to review slides, critique, offer support, etc. But
most of them are in sports. It's going to be a rough one next year!