Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Is art education dead?

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 03:55:41 PDT

I was hoping that I'd have time to work with the responses I received
about what is art before I left for Canada. It doesn't look like that's
going to happen, although I have started on it.

My apologies. I will talk to you when I get back around the 16th. One
note: I will be out in Mendocino, CA from 6/28-7/1. Anybody live around
SF and want to get together?

Lawrence A. Parker,
Philosopher and Educational Consultant
"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he
who dares not is a slave."
                      - Sir William Drummond, "Academical Questions"