Re: building web page

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 18:13:42 PDT

Jackie, I am new at the web page thing, but got a great deal of help from
listers.
( Many were willing to help me and I had NO knowledge about web pages)
I would try to insert columns into your cells. For example, if you want three
buttons at the top, have three cells, if the buttons go to the left side of
the cell, try adding columns (3) to each cell, and insert the button into the
middle one. this is assuming that the table is invisible with no table lines
showing. Does this make sense?
Betsy