Re: Favorite project of year (jellyfish)

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 02:35:45 PDT

on 6/6/02 2:10 PM, BibelotsOutpost@aol.com at BibelotsOutpost@aol.com wrote:

> doing an ocean unit in their classroom, and I decided to
> augment by having them make jellyfish in art.

how about instead of all that slit cutting and stapling, put 3 layers of
papier mache on 1/2 of a balloon? that worked for me. we did the last layer
with colored tissue. also, instead of the crepe paper for tentacles, i
bought all kinds of thin ribbon out of a sale barrel at one of the fabric
outlets, attached it with half hitches.

linda in michigan

---