Re: AP Studio & $$$

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 13:56:18 PDT

Just to set the record straight on AP...we have a student population of 2700 and many are enrolled in multiple AP classes besides Art.  I teach in El Paso which is a very poor city and we have gone for many years without any money to fund our programs.  I am not sure why the money suddenly appeared but we are not asking questions.  I have worked very hard for the last seven years to build this program and I now have 17AP students enrolled.  It has taken alot of tweeking of administration and scraping for supplies but I believe that with some persistance you can make it happen.

Barb in Texas