Re: AP Studio & $$$

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 10:50:08 PDT

Okay, you get a $6.00 rebate on every entry. The kid pays $78.00 and we
pay $72.00. Maybe in a big Texas school this means money, but in my school
where six students submitted portfolios and we are the only AP course/test
taken in the school, this does not add up to thousands of dollars. More
like $36.00 which supplements, but does not pay for, the processing of the
slides.
Christa