building web page

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 10:25:13 PDT

Okay experts, help is needed,

#1. of many to come - I have inserted a table, formated with a
different background. Now I wish to put animated buttons on top
of that but can not get the buttons to space out eveningly. The
table is one row and one column. Do I need to do a column for
each bullet? Is there something special I need to do with the
buttons? I am using Claris Home page for that is easiest for
me, and what I have to work with at this time.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org