Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Is art education dead?

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 09:21:42 PDT

Henry's message is clear to me, full of refreshing
air, and interesting meta-levels of insight and
conjecture. Perhaps if you don't understand something,
can you please ask more politely for clarification? Or
are you conditioned to expect a put down matching
yours? What exactly would that prove?

--- LEO DAVINCE <> wrote:
> I have never read such delphic ramblings as this
> response. Can you put this in simple terms. Is
> this
> some useless thesis that reeks of incessant
> cockalorum
> on your part. Your writing is certainly on a
> different plateau full of "plein air" if you ask me.

Do You Yahoo!?