Re: Is art education dead?

---------

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 09:21:42 PDT

Henry's message is clear to me, full of refreshing
air, and interesting meta-levels of insight and
conjecture. Perhaps if you don't understand something,
can you please ask more politely for clarification? Or
are you conditioned to expect a put down matching
yours? What exactly would that prove?
Teresa