Re: Middle school guidelines

---------

From: Barbara Laws (blaws_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 06:17:50 PDT

The NAEA has a publication called Purposes, Principles and Standards for School Art Programs that might be helpful. You might check with MENC regarding the music.

>>> DHJones3@aol.com 06/05/02 06:13AM >>>
Do any of you know where there is a site for middle school guideline? How many children have got to be enrolled in a school to quality for two art teachers? Or two music teachers? I have looked for teacher allotments national and federal but couldn't come up with anything. I have tried to enter all sort of explications I would appreciate any information. ---

---