Re: Is art education dead?

---------

From: henry taylor (tortolitascom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 19:18:04 PDT

Or maybe not Christa... If you get SAIC's message on VCAE you may be much
more concerned with discussing the socio-economic ramifications of
McDonalds, Diesel and Benneton ads and Pokemon. I hope you get much, much,
more and can return to report that VCAE and SAIC are much more broad,
deep, and open than Kevin Tavin's recent comments have lead me to believe.

cheers
-henry

> But understand, I have a fellowship to TICA(Teacher Institute on
> Contemporary Art) sposored by NEA (National Endowment for the Arts) at the
> SAIC(School of the Art Institute - Chicago) on VCAE so by fall, God help me,
> I may be more OPEN.
>
> Christa

---