Attention Photography Teachers

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 17:35:30 PDT

This is a wonderful opportunity - one of my students went this year!

Email me if you have any questions.

~^~

Vivian

NORTH AMERICAN NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY ASSOCIATION INFINITY FOUNDATION STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

The North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA) is committed to promoting awareness, appreciation, and concern for our natural heritage through the medium of photography. NANPA Infinity Foundation’s Student Scholarship Program was created in 1995 to offer high school students between the ages of 14 and 18 an opportunity to spend a week learning about the art of nature photography and developing increased appreciation for our natural world. Students participate in classroom and field instruction; meet with professional photographers, editors, and writers; and attend the summit’s informative sessions. The weeklong program gives students an opportunity to meet and learn from some of the world’s most renowned nature photographers. Since its inception, nearly 80 young people have participated.

The next NANPA Infinity Foundation Student Scholarship Program will be held February 16 – 23, 2003, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Information is available at the organization’s Web site, http://www.nanpainfinityfoundation.org/; by calling NANPA headquarters at (303) 422-8527; or by contacting Program Chair, Lou Nettelhorst, 202 Lexington Lane, Grayslake, IL 60030. Phone: (847) 223-1764. Email: Lou@CloseupPhotographs.com. The nomination/application deadline is September 15, 2002.

Increase the Peace ~^~

http://members.cox.net/artzheart