Re: Middle school guidelines

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 13:56:04 PDT

It can differ state by state. In the state of Wis. we have guidelines, but that doesn't ,mean districts follow them! I think our's is one art teacher per 400 students. We have a state curriculum , but I have it at school. ( And tomorrow is our last day!) I also have been informed I will probaly have an overload for next year. So much for state guidelines.
MaryB

DHJones3@aol.com wrote:

> Do any of you know where there is a site for middle school guideline? How many children have got to be enrolled in a school to quality for two art teachers? Or two music teachers? I have looked for teacher allotments national and federal but couldn't come up with anything. I have tried to enter all sort of explications I would appreciate any information. ---

---