RE: Wall Putty as a drawing tool...pretty cool!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 05:08:17 PDT

>From: "Lawrence A. Parker" <occti@mindspring.com>
>Larry (Seiler) - reset your (or your ISP's) clock. Look at the date
>sent line in your email (January 06, 1904, unless you're actually
>sending this from the past!). I almost didn't see your post because it
>went all the way to the bottom of my mail list

hee heee...I saw that yesterday too. Stupid computer on my classroom desk.
I fixed it. No clue why it changed the date on me. No clue why it does a
number of things it does except that the computers seem to resist the
networking system. Then again, maybe I'm as old as some of the kids tell
me. Hhhmm....wow!

Larry

---