RE: Rubric generator at teAch-nology.com , works fine with AOL :)

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 20:15:21 PDT

Gelato,

I finally removed Norton a year or so ago. Just too damn invasive. You
may need to go through the registry and manually delete any lines that
reference Norton. We did this and found, I think, about 30 line
changes.

It also bothered me on the new Norton that all of your mail, to and
from, goes to Norton first. Get that? It actually gets re-routed.
That drew the line for me.

Lawrence A. Parker,
Philosopher and Educational Consultant
http://www.acorn.net/lists-ht/occti.html
"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he
who dares not is a slave."
                      - Sir William Drummond, "Academical Questions"

---