Re: Ok.....I'm free. Time to read and do my own art thing.

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 18:10:17 PDT

linda wrote:

> I'm designing for MY metals/jewelry class this week!!!!! Next week I go
> t SOunds like jewelry to me!
> it will be time to use them! Such fun. I hope this is the summer I go
> into actual production. I envision myself living on a hill with golden
> grasses and a splash of aquamarine over to the right somewhere....I know I
> could never afford to live right on the ocean, so I'm trying to be
> realistic. Lol.

Hi Linda,
this sounds fascinating,
I'm retiring--need a partner? Have lake, trees, water, boats, skis, blue
skys, hills and valleys.
You sound like you'd fit right in.
Taking Photoshop this summer in a 1 week workshop.
Hope to learn a lot.
How do you apply these images? Am Interested, You can mail me off list if
you have time,
Enjoyed the ya ya's too!
Gelato

---