Re: Rubric generator at teAch-nology.com , works fine with AOL :)

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 17:53:00 PDT

Mrsbeeswax@aol.com wrote:

> http://teachers.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/
>

> Christine Besack :)
> Hi Christine,

Thanks for the info.
I got the rubric site to come up just fine on someone else's machine at school
so I could get my final projects graded.
something is conflicting with my home computer installation of Norton
Utilities( of course the Art Dpt. can't have a computer) even though I've
removed it from my hard drive.
there's a glitch somewhere. Can get it to go through the whole trial load,
then it freezes at SR in the progress tube.
Hope it isn't going to cost me a bundle to get it fixed.
3 days to go. and I'll be through forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Happy summer,
Gelato