RE: Rubric thing

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 15:20:07 PDT

It loads fine for me. Here is the direct link
http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/ . Are you trying to
access from school, could your BESS be blocking it.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"