RE: Wall Putty as a drawing tool...pretty cool!

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 13:23:42 PDT

Larry (Seiler) - reset your (or your ISP's) clock. Look at the date
sent line in your email (January 06, 1904, unless you're actually
sending this from the past!). I almost didn't see your post because it
went all the way to the bottom of my mail list.

Lawrence A. Parker,
Philosopher and Educational Consultant
http://www.acorn.net/lists-ht/occti.html
"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he
who dares not is a slave."
                      - Sir William Drummond, "Academical Questions"

---