Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Wall Putty as a drawing tool...pretty cool!

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 13:23:42 PDT

Larry (Seiler) - reset your (or your ISP's) clock. Look at the date
sent line in your email (January 06, 1904, unless you're actually
sending this from the past!). I almost didn't see your post because it
went all the way to the bottom of my mail list.

Lawrence A. Parker,
Philosopher and Educational Consultant
"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he
who dares not is a slave."
                      - Sir William Drummond, "Academical Questions"