scavanger hunt

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 12:35:21 PDT

Help...someone posted a lesson plan for an art scavanger hunt and I thought that I had saved it.  I am teaching summer school Art I and I think it would be fun for the kids to do....if anyone remembers the email or has it saved I would appreciate it if you could forward it to me.

Thanks
Barb in Texas