Virtual Museum

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 08:57:44 PDT

Hello all,

    Iam a second year art teacher and currently working on a lesson for next fall. I want my students to be able to take digital pictures of all their work and put in a virtual museum. I am asking if any of you have done something like this and maybe know some sites where I can use a template for a virtual museum? I want to make sure I am within copyright guidelines.

Ricardo Ramirez
"Teaching Big in Texas"

---