Re: Any ideas for Art Ed advocacy, showcasing my students at the NAMTA show

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 05:59:19 PDT

FYI For what it's worth, I would limit my comments to vendors to the more
positive side... if any. This show is designed for the mfg to do business
primarily with their distributors and not the end users (teachers and
students). I see your role as demonstrator to be quite important for art
advocacy. Since I am in the middle of planning our daughter's wedding, I
will not be at this convention but have attended the last 5-10 years. It is
fairly large with lots of people. Have a good time and enjoy the
stimulation. Please let us know how it went.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com