Re: Carge for e-mail

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 23:51:48 PDT

Thanks, Linda. I generally don't pay much attention to these. It just
came at a time when I was inundated with reading e-mails, listening to too
much CNN and government intervention, etc. and I got caught up in it's
seemingly truthful possibility. Actually, I think I'm having "end of year
burnout" BIG TIME.

Thanks again for clarifying.

Have a great summer.

Judie

>Judie, this is absolutely false - a hoax that has been circulating for
>YEARS! (and
>you finally got it!!??). whenever you get something like this (or the stories
>of the terminally ill who are collecting money, or trying to get the most
>greeting cards before they die, or any other preposterous foolishness) check
>it out on the Urban Legends Reference Pages:
> http://www.snopes2.com/
>this is the BEST way to find out if something is a hoax or not. and it is
>also amazing just to browse through and read for fun. for this particular
>one, search the snopes site for Bill 602P (according to the message you
>received) and you'll be able to learn all about this hoax and the rounds
>it's been making since 1999.
>
>linda who'll be fooled no more in michigan

---