Lin's lesson on Line Design....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 21:22:12 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

For those of you interested in the Line Designs...

Lin gave me permission to send out the jpeg pics she sent to me earlier this
semester that explains visually how this project is done. You won't believe
how easy it is. If you are interested, send me a PRIVATE post and I'll send
you the 4 attachments. Toodles.....Bunki

---