Re: web site software.....

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 20:33:36 PDT

I use dreamweaver at my school. It IS tricky as heck. TO put it mildly.
I took a three day workshop, but it was so fast moving and they gave you
NO time to absorb what you learned before they had you jumping through the
next hoop. I'd take a course that lasts about two weeks if you can find
one. I know how to do JUST what I need to do to keep my site running.
Fortunately we have great tech help at school and they can always help.
BUT we have no "web master", per se. One of my goals for next year,
though is to have a little more personal life. I spent WAY too much time
on the computer this year. It's an amazing tool, but it can suck your
life!

---