Re: web site software.....

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 19:30:34 PDT

I use Dreamweaver4/Fireworks4 as a Suite.
Dreamweaver Rocks.
You can get the suite pretty cheap from www.creationengine.com unless your
school has it...
DW/FW is generally the pro-designers choice, but has many more options over
FrontPage.

FrontPage can be easy to use, but also frustrating as some of the extensions
do not work on some
hosting houses....
Since DW/FW is loaded with stuff to use, it can be a bit intimidating at
first, but once you figure it out. It is awesome.
You can get a CIB (classrom in a box) for most web software and is very good
at guiding you through basic and advanced stuff.

If you need hosting, I do offer reasonably priced hosting to both teachers
and students, mainly on a word of mouth basis. If your interested in
hosting, contact me, it's $50.00 year for 50meg and 1gig of transfer.
I do host some from the GettyList.

Regards,
G. Osborne

www.erhstv.com
www.logohouse.com

> Just took an intro to dreamweaver...love love love it!!!

---