Re: Line designs on our webpages...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 18:46:04 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Jean Gallagher <jeanalice2@wyan.org>
> Bunki,
> The line designs are awesome, could you post the directions? Looks like a
great
> lesson to start off the new school year. Thanks, Jean in Michigan
*************************

Hi, Jean. I sent out a post about this lesson. Maybe you didn't see it. Here
it is again......Bunki

*******************
Several of you have asked me about the "line designs" on our art website.
The credit should rightfully go to LIN on our Artsednet list. She was the
inspiration for these and shared her lesson with me (or rather jogged my
memory about this lesson from years ago and added a few tips). It looks very
involved but is actually quite easy. After doing this lesson (per examples
on the site), we continued with the line design by painting the areas in
color values...tints and shades. So much you can do as a spin-off of these
line designs.

Anyway...I wanted to direct all of you to Lin for credit for this great
lesson....lin@altmanink.com.

Thanks again, Lin. Toodles.....Bunki

---