RE: Photo teachers

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 14:54:48 PDT

Hi,
Speaking of photographers, National Public Radio's Morning Edition did a great story on Diane Arbus' work. Check it out at:
http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/twins/index.html

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."