Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

art ed courses online

From: Ethel Leissner (ethel01608_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 13:37:08 PDT

That Davis Web site is and I think
these courses begin June 17.

Ethel, could you post the Davise website, please?
I've misplaced it.

Thanks to all of you who sent me advice about online
courses. The Davis ones look most interesting. Now
just to decide which one to take. I should probably
take Teaching Art Online. I know I'm not an Internet
guru, but it sounds like Identity and Place in
Contemporary Art might feed my artistic soul - which
is in great need of nourishment.

Do You Yahoo!?