RE: writing in the art room

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 04:19:53 PDT

Sorry I didn't finish...
I have the students finish a paragraph about an element or principle in a
creative way...or have them critique a work by writing how they feel and add
any elements and principles if they can. "These special words are the keys
to speaking about art so others can see you know what you're talking about."
We also have a discussion about what color is behind the thoughts in their
head...or how they see the passage of time in their mind...there must be a
reference out there with many more...either on the web or in a book..does
anyone know of any?
Sue

--
Since we don't have enough to do already, all teachers in my school are
now