RE: writing in the art room

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 04:13:10 PDT

Last year we had to do this every day! Then we had to store all of this
extra paperworK! The logistics alone are mind boggling!
Sue

Since we don't have enough to do already, all teachers in my school are
now
required to give two writing prompts per week to each class. Yes, even
the art,
music , and P. E. teachers.

Does anyone have any good ideas for incorporating writing with art? I am
looking
for meaningful and creative ideas that will appeal to 7th and 8th grade
students.
Thanks.