RE: web site

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 04:11:24 PDT

I'd be interested too...could this thread stay on the list? I'm also putting
up a page for the first time(while also trying to get through graduation and
finals) and can use any help I can get. I did begin laying out a
design...not for ind. pages yet but a network of links and how the website
might work. I'm also trying to do it for six schools!!!!tried all at once
then decided to just start with mine before I set up any others...I can add
those links later.
Sue