Re: Student teacher

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 19:47:54 PDT

Leah,

I like your suggestion about staying consistent with discipline. Good point. I
think having my student teacher in the spring will allow me to get a read on the
classes and the kids and have all of that in place. I hope you're right that I
can do this! Thanks for you kind vote of confidence. I'm sure I'll be knocking
on your door for pointers.

Sandy

---