Student Teacher

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 19:43:47 PDT

Thanks to everyone for their replies about having a student teacher.
Thanks, too, Larry, your inquiry really seemed to stir up responses. I
agree that it will be a lot of work, but I need and want to become more
organized, something I find I do each year. Assessing and regrouping
are a big part of my preparation for the following school year. I also
agree that it's important to be able to shoot from the hip, so to speak,
flexibility with each different class. Not everything you try to do
works for every one of your students.

I will get my student teacher in the Spring and am looking forward to
it. I think nuturing is a fitting term to use -- hopefully all of this
will make me a better teacher. Good luck to you, Larry. Let me know
how it goes.

Sandy

---